Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Story of The Night

Do you believe in pray?
Or do you believe that life happens accidentally?
There is a sincerity behind every coincidence,
the story goes if you be my serendipity.

Friends, are those who you trust
to spend the whole night with.
You are not stars in that cloudy sky,
but you are the one whom
I wish to share the night with.

I could be quite a man
by your side till the rest of your time.
But we only got 2 hours,
standing there to notice
how strange our accent is.

Yes, I have dropped the key,
and I lost my way home.
Unfortunate yet fortunate.
I found the key to your heart.
Yet, your heart is still unlocked.

So, what is the meaning of your glance,
the moment when we say goodbye.
Would you open your eyes and let me in
to swim across the sea of your tears.

No comments: